Outing for this weekend: The Vagina Mons in Madrid!

April 11, 2013

and in a squat in Lavapiés, Centro Social Ocupado (squat, huge, an old tobacco factory you can tour before or after the show!) La Tabacalera, so it’s free! and a very special place to be in! (they’re just asking for a small donation each, it can be 1 euro, to a women’s health group). I can’t go! Shucks!!!

Come on, people, go!!! It’s a rare (excepcional) chance! And tell us all about it in class! (Link at Talking People on the Vagina Monologues) – It’s the same author, Eve Ensler, who we read when reading the stories from I Am an Emotional Creature. The Secret Life of Girls around the World!

Come see the Vagina Monologues!

Friday, April 12 at 9:00pm
Saturday, April 13 at 8:30 pm
Sunday, April 14 at 7:30 pm

at CSA La Tabacalera (C/Embajadores 53, Metro Embajadores)

*The play will be presented half in Spanish and half in English, yet there will be scripts available in both languages.*

Suggested donation: 5 euro
(90% of our profits will be donated to the Madrid-based NGO Mujeres para La Salud (www.mujeresparalasalud.org) and the remaining 10% to V-Day International Movement, that seeks to stop violence against women).

For more information, visit our website: http://vdaymadrid2013.wordpress.com/

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: